Stoke-on-Trent & District Gingerbread Centre Ltd
The Management Committee of the Gingerbread Centre is committed to providing a quality service to the service users we support or anyone who may come in to contact with us. We recognise we may not always get it right therefore we encourage concerns and/or complaints to be raised so that we can improve the service offered. We will take all worries, concerns and/or complaints seriously and investigate carefully. If the complaint is upheld we will make sure that we do our best to fix the problem and stop it from happening again.
There are a number of ways you can let us know if you have a worry, concern or complaint:
- Telling a member of staff face to face
- By Telephone - 01782 344740
- By letter - to Support Scheme Manager, Rothesay Court, Furnace Road, Longton, Stoke-on-Trent, ST3 4LY
- On a complaints form/leaflet - click on the link below download a form
- By email - to firstname.lastname@example.org